We need your help to raise the other £4,000, just 9.5% of our funding! Nearly there!
Most of the festival is free so this means that everyone from all walks of life in our community can come and enjoy the best arts and culture Crystal Palace has to offer. Celebrating together is important for the spirit of our lovely community here in Crystal Palace so please help us keep it free for all!
PS. You can Gift Aid your donation as by the magic of the Local Giving Foundation, we will receive that funding despite not being a charity
So what does your donation fund?
Westow Park is free for all to attend and it costs approximately £20,000 for the infrastructure for the park event – here’s some costs you would help fund:
- 121 donations of £20 will pay for the main stage hire
- 117 donations of £15 will pay for the toilet hire
- 120 donations of £10 will pay for the marquee and gazebo hire in the kids zone.
The festival is still volunteer run so we need to cover expenses to make sure our fab volunteers are trained and looked after:
- 25 donations of £10 will pay for refreshments over festival weekend
- 15 donations of £20 will pay for training for all volunteers
- 20 donations of £15 will pay for a thank you party post festival.
Vintage up the Palace was a wonderful event in 2014 and we would love to bring it back this year
– here’s some of the costs you would help fund:
- 23 donations of £20 will fund the PA
- 45 donations of £15 will fund the marquee, gazebos, chairs and tables hire costs
- 53 donations of £5 will fund St John’s first aid for the day.
We don’t want to overwhelm you with numbers but these give you an idea of the costs of putting onthe festival. Please view a full estimated budget for the 2015 festival here so you see exactly where your money is going.
You can also view our accounts from 2011, 2012 and 2013 here: