We would love to have you on board as a volunteer and we guarantee you a fun and rewarding experience so do read on if that sounds interesting…
Whether you would like to just spend a few hours helping during festival week or would like a more responsible role that gives you experience for your CV, there are many ways of helping us deliver the biggest community arts and culture event in Crystal Palace.
- Do you want to give something back to your community and be part of a big day out for your friends and neighbours?
- Do you want to help provide a safe and friendly festival?
- Do you want to gain experience in event and / or stage management?
- Do you want a challenge of more responsible role?
- Do you want to build networks of contacts for future employment opportunities?
- Do you want to try something out that might take you in a new career direction?
If the answer is yes to any of these then we will have a role for you!
Please download our volunteer pack here to find our more about volunteering and see what volunteer roles and shifts are available at this year’s festival.
If you would like to join our team of fantastic volunteers then click here to fill out a short form and we will be in touch to confirm training dates and shift times. We do hope you can join us!
Please click here Volunteer form to fill out our short form and choose what role and shift you would like to have.
Minimum amount of time we ask is 4 hours – maximum that’s up to you!
What our volunteers say they enjoyed most about their experience
“Meeting so many amazing performers and volunteers and seeing months of hard work pay off!”
“Meeting new people, making people feel good about being part of the festival, I loved the buzz and sense of being part of something bigger”
“Feeling I was part of something bigger in the community - great atmosphere - sounds corny but seeing people smiling as they left is a nice feeling…”
“Fresh air, exercise, challenging myself”
“The feedback from the crowd, such as “You guys did a really good job and made it happen. Thank you.”