We are so excited to be back with the 2022 Crystal Palace Festival on 17 and 18 September!
It’s going to be a bit different this year as we are going back to our high street roots with festival hubs popping up all around the high street area and the edge of Crystal Palace Park.
We really hope you enjoy reconnecting with your community and we can’t wait to see you at the Festival!
– A Community Hub with performances and community stalls at the green in front of Sainsburys on 17 and 18 September
– The Brown & Green stage outside their Church Road cafe with an open mic session on 17 September and youth day with lots of great young artists performing on 18 September
– A Family Art Hub with an Urban Art Jam with street artists, DJs and breakdancing as well as creative arts workshops for children in the Crystal Palace Park gardens opposite Westow House on 17 September
– The Antenna Studios Music Stage with lots of great local bands playing on 18 September
– The Eco Hub at Haynes Lanes Market with workshops, vegan food and face painting on 18 September
– And many more events and activities in our local shops and pubs!
Getting to the Festival on public transport
Getting to the Festival is very easy with good transport links via bus and train.
The two train stations for the event are Crystal Palace and Gipsy Hill.
Buses: Nos. 3, 432, 417, 227, 157, 249, 358, 122, 202, 363, 410 and 450. Night buses – N3, N2, N63 and N137.
Please click here
for a map of the Festival including public transport hubs.