The Sparrowhawk pub is a great foodie destination in Crystal Palace. Owned by Robin and Danielle its one of those pubs that you can truly rely on for consistently good food with Robin at the helm of the kitchen and a wonderful front of house crew who deliver fantastic service.
This December the Sparrowhawk are one of our charity partners helping us to raise funds for our community outreach and participation projects in 2019. We will be posting details of their great December offers on our social channels to help you find the best food this Christmas season.
When you get your bill for their fab food through out the month of December you have the choice to donate just £1 to help us bring the arts to more people who wouldn’t normally access it only for the Festival’s outreach work.
Projects in 2018 included:
- London Mozart Players‘ concerts at three care homes, Crystal Palace railway station and Capel Manor farm
- A dance project for elders and secondary schools pupils culminating in a performance with the Pengenista drummers at the main stage in Crystal Palace Park
- The Artful Dodger street artist worked with young people from south Norwood to create their own artworks and a mural at the Everyman cinema site during Festival Week
- Spoken word and writing workshops for young people aged 18-25 with Apples and Snakes and performances at the Spoken Word Tent
- Some fantastic disabled artists joined the programme in 2018.
Thanks so much for your donation – it will really help us bring even more great community outreach work to more people in 2019!
And thanks to Danielle and Robin and team for their help and support.
2 Westow Hill
2 Westow Hill