About the Festival
Q. Can I see the programme as a whole?
Yes, please click here to see a PDF of the whole festival programme.
Q. How is the festival staffed and organised?
The festival is mainly run by a team of dedicated volunteers. Our volunteer manager post has been funded by the Crystal Palace Park Community Projects Fund and our community engagement officer post has been funded by Big Lottery Awards for All.
Q. How are the funds used? An extensive print marketing campaign of posters, banners, flyers and What’s On Guides are funded to draw the huge audience to the festival. Stages, PAs, marquees, stalls and tents are also hired. The funds also pay for insurance, toilets, first aid and park hire. You find out more about how we fund the festival and also how much volunteering contributes to making it a huge success via our CPOF 2017 Infographic costs and income (PDF)
Q. How can I get involved as a volunteer? Please read our volunteering page for information on how to get involved.
Q. How can I trade or perform at the festival? Please join our mailing list to find out about opportunities at the 2018 festival. You can do this here
This area is dedicated to providing members of the media with information on the Crystal Palace Overground Festival.
For any media enquiries for interviews, photography, further information, press passes, comment or promotional requests, please contact Noreen Meehan on 07725 057453. This numbers is strictly for media enquiries only.
If you would like to be added to our press list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, organisation and phone number.
For the library of downloadable high resolution photos and logos for use in publications and for digital purposes, please visit our Dropbox folder.
For all general sponsorship, branding, marketing and advertising enquiries please email your proposal to email@example.com.
Latest press releases
- Seminal house DJs line up to support Crystal Palace Overground Festival 2017
- Overground Festival returns to Crystal Palace after year off
- Crystal Palace Overground Festival launches youth talent competition
About Crystal Palace Festival CIC
The Crystal Palace Overground Festival is organised by the Crystal Palace Festival Group CIC, a community interest company, set up by the trustees to ensure that the organisation works for the benefit of the Crystal Palace community. Click here to see the current trustees’ profiles.
Our mission is to be a gateway to arts and culture in Crystal Palace and a source of community cohesion and participation.
We are inclusive, authentic, community focused, fun and creative.
Our strategic objectives are:
- To create a sustainable community focused organisation that benefits the people of Crystal Palace
- To put volunteers at the heart of all we do
- To provide activities and events that are fun and relevant for the community, that support community belonging and participation
- To produce an annual festival that is a fun and inclusive community led event, that welcomes everyone from SE19 and beyond
- To ensure that all our activities reflect the diversity of our community
- To ensure that people in the local community have access to high quality cultural and arts events and activities
- To promote Crystal Palace as an unique and exciting place to live and visit