The Crystal Palace Overground Festival is a fantastic gateway to arts and culture in Crystal Palace and a real source of community cohesion and participation with hundreds of volunteers engaged.
Whether you would like to just spend a few hours helping during festival week or would like a more responsible role that gives you experience for your CV, there are many ways of helping us deliver the biggest community arts and culture event in Crystal Palace. Minimum amount of time we ask is 4 hours – maximum that’s up to you!
- Do you want to give something back to your community and be part of a big day out for your friends and neighbours?
- Do you want to help provide a safe and friendly festival?
- Do you want to gain experience in event and / or stage management?
- Do you want to challenge yourself and take on a more responsible role?
- Do you want to build networks of contacts for future employment opportunities?
- Do you want to try something out that might take you in a new career direction?
If the answer is yes to any of these then we will have a role for you!
Click here to read our volunteer pack and see what volunteer roles are available at this year’s festival.
Once you have read the pack, click here to fill out our application form and we will be in touch soon!
What our volunteers say they enjoyed most about their experience
“Meeting so many amazing performers and volunteers and seeing months of hard work pay off!”
“Meeting new people, making people feel good about being part of the festival, I loved the buzz and sense of being part of something bigger”
“Feeling I was part of something bigger in the community – great atmosphere – sounds corny but seeing people smiling as they left is a nice feeling…”
“Fresh air, exercise, challenging myself”
“The feedback from the crowd, such as “You guys did a really good job and made it happen. Thank you.”